Thing 4 - Communicating Visually

 

   Attached is a video of my library.
   I uploaded six photos of my library to the Quik app on my mobile phone. Quik took over and very soon after I had a video! It was possible to edit the video. I added the title My library and added captions to each of the 6 photos. I chose the theme Bold which was catchy and funky, this gave the video its "look". For music I chose Soul-surfing. I chose Outro off, getting rid of the App's own branded slide.
   I uploaded the video to my laptop and it played fine. Have uploaded the same video to my blog and there is nothing happening. The video may play when I publish the blog?
   There are limited functions on the Quik App, an advantage of this is ease of use. When I use programmes eg. Screencastomatic, Infographics there are a big choice of functions. The down side to this is it takes longer to get a handle on the programme.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thing 6 - Reflective practice

Thing 5 - Video Presentations